Re: Wireless

Subject: Re: Wireless
From: Adam Elkins (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 15:52:05 AKST

Ahh....WarLinux is a distro for war driving. (Driving around looking for open
wireless access points) The WPC11 uses the prism2 (possible 3) chipset, I
didn't know it wasn't standard with 2.4.18...I thought it was. Looks like
you'll have to download it. Once you get it, it SHOULD work...it's woring for
me. I also tested the WPC11 with KNOPPIX (A Live distro
http://www.knoppix.net), which has the prism2 module, and works.
Do you have wireless_tools installed?

Adam