Fwd: Re: Fwd: Star vs. Open office

Subject: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Star vs. Open office
From: Adam Elkins (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 21:20:58 AKST

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Re: Fwd: Star vs. Open office
Date: Tuesday 11 February 2003 09:03 pm
From: Adam Elkins <i-robot@gci.net>
To: Justin Dieters <enderak@gci.net>
Cc: aklug@aklug.org

The reson behind this question is this: I'm doing a slide show presentation
for govt. class/ The teacher said "Power Point is a good thing" I instantly
thought, 'I'm NOT going to use that!'. So, I'm going to make a point during
my presentation that M$ products are not needed, there are alternatives. (I
heard more than one person in class say they were going to have to go out and
buy M$ Office)
So, I've used StarOffice so far, because I already have it installed. The
 last slide will be a propaganda slide about OpenSource.
So, would it be wrong of me to say StarOffice is OpenSource??

Adam