Video Out

Subject: Video Out
From: Adam Elkins (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 12:18:31 AKST

I'm setting up a linux box in my car. I'm plannig on using a 7.2 inch LCD
screen. But I need a video card that has video out. It dosen't need to be
fancy (PCI). I'm basicly going to use it for multimedia..xmms ect.
Eventually, maybe some GSP and maybe automating some things. (Windows and what
not)

I'm also looking for alternative input devices. I've decided on a trackball
style mouse, but I'm not sure about the key board.

Any suggestions?
If anyone has any of the above, I'd be willing to pay a resonable price.

Adam