Re: question about wireless distance

Subject: Re: question about wireless distance
tbohn@alaska.net
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 12:25:17 AKST

And then, of course, there is always the option to do a local radio survey in your area, scan for 802.11x traffic and document the slocal pectral pattern. You can then optimize your choice of amplification technologies, and possibly take your system's transmissions distance further through a combined administrative/technology solution.

Up to 65 miles achieved, but note the absence of legalities.

--tbohn