Re: TCP Port

Subject: Re: TCP Port
From: Wesley Brown (webtacsat@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 22:52:35 AKST

I did and am currently doing some research on this ip. Here is what I've found out so far the class B address belongs to Charter Communications, Michigan Region CHAPTER-MI1, the class C address belongs to Charter Communications, CHTRMI-MON-MON2-2. Some of the ports that I have discovered that are open on this particular IP are 445 Microsoft-DS and 1025 network blackjack. I don't know much else so far but you can be sure I will find out more. This is so much fun. Thanks for the problem Adam.
Wes
 Adam Elkins <i-robot@gci.net> wrote:
This ip 24.247.194.57 is hitting my firewall MANY times....What odd, is the
ports it trying to connect to...like this one; 31337
Now, most of us know what 31337 means...anyone know of any trojans using this
port?

Adam

---------
To unsubscribe, send email to