Fw: Electronics Recycling Meeting/Update

Subject: Fw: Electronics Recycling Meeting/Update
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 19:19:46 AKST

Greetings All; I am forewarding this message in case there may be
interest in getting in on the ground floor. Tomorrow will be the
second meeting. It would be well to have some interested parties
from the geek and Gnu side attend. I do not do well at these things,
so, although I went to the initial meeting, I am refraining from
inflicting myself on the subsequant gatherings.

Cheerio! fgd.

Begin forwarded message: