RE: Microsoft shares Windows source code with Moscow

Subject: RE: Microsoft shares Windows source code with Moscow
From: Leif Sawyer (lsawyer@gci.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 13:45:59 AKST

"By giving the Russian government access to the Windows source code, the
program may also aid the fight against software piracy in Russia, which is
one of the world's biggest producers of counterfeit computer, music and
video products, Dergunova said."

Giving one of the leading piracy nations access to the source code is going
to stop piracy?

I suppose it might.. Hold on, I have to go download a new copy of
Kremdows2000 now...