LILO PROBLEMS

Subject: LILO PROBLEMS
From: Adam Elkins (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 22:09:56 AKST

LILO has decided to become LI
It sticks there when booting. Luckly, I had a bootdisk, so I booted and used
the backup copy of lilo.conf I had, but when I do "lilo -v"
It complains and does nothing
(complaints can be found in LILO Splash posts)

Is there a way to force lilo to run (re-install?)

If not, I hd this idea....

Run the Slack install. but don't format anything, and don't install anything,
it would basicly just end up installing LILO to the MBR....

Will that work? I've put ALOT into this , and I don't feel like using a boot
disk every time.

Adam