Re: X

Subject: Re: X
From: Adam Elkins (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 16:41:55 AKST

WOAH, I rebooted....Now, when X loads and xdm (It might not be called tha=
t,=20
it's the login manager) I get a system console (like you get on SuSE) but=
=20
regardless of what I choose (K, gonme, ect.) it loads something=20
strange....some regressed versoin of twm or something...to get to K, I ha=
ve=20
to init 3 (Thanks Larry) and startx manually.
I tried to run Xconfigurator, to no avail.....where is it located?

Adam