Re: installing gnucash with apt-get

Subject: Re: installing gnucash with apt-get
From: Damien Hull (dhull@digitaloverload.net)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 09:33:22 AKST

I didn't mean to imply that you suggested I get gnome-spell from
testing. My point here was that gnome-spell is from testing and that it
may be the reason my box broke.

My recommendation for those who want gnucash in Debian Woody is to
install it before you install gnome-spell. I need gnome-spell for spell
check in Evolution.

I'm still not sure if it's the updates or gnome-spell that broke my box.
My money is on gnome-spell.