Networking

Subject: Networking
From: Matthew Dunaway (fert@eagle.ptialaska.net)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 11:05:18 AKST

Hello,
I am getting DSL next week. :-)
My question is, I have SuSE 8.1 Personal. My wife's computer has Windows
98SE
Can I share DSL with both operating systems? Or do I have to have Linux
on both?
I also have Mandrake 9.0 Power Pack, but it is not installed yet. I have
a 20 gig hard drive, but would like to get another drive (80 gig or
better). Windows XP takes up more than half of my 20 gig drive, and I
don't want to remove SuSE, considering it took me a week to get it on
the internet.
My wife's computer only has a 4 gig drive, so a dual-boot is not an
option at this point. Besides, I don't think she is interested in
learing Linux anyway. It took me 8 months or so to teach her 98SE. (She
had a stroke, so her memory is not what it used to be. :-( )

Thanks
Matt