Apach help

Subject: Apach help
From: Mike Barsalou (mbarsalou@aidea.org)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 15:33:50 AKST

I have a setup I am trying to get working and I can't figure it out it looks
like this:

/webdir
/webdir/cgi-bin - everyone needs to execute these
/webdir/pub - everyone needs to be able to read these
/webdir/private - I don't want anyone to be able to see the files here
/webdir/group - I only want specific groups to see this

Can someone help me out? I have been through the documentation, but can't
figure out what I am doing wrong...in /webdir/private it returns all the
file names.

Also in order for the page to load I have to issue:

webdir/pub/

instead of

webdir/pub

I want it to work either way it is entered.

Mike