Re: Mail merge

Subject: Re: Mail merge
From: volz (volz@koyukuk.at.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 17:33:52 AKST

I think I figured this out.

open a new document

Tools->Datasources

name it something ex: addresses

select type ex: spreadsheet

browse the source ex: ~/membership.list.xls, apply, close

if you have the same toolbar on the side as I do there will be an icon for Data
Sources. click it.
That should open a window with two frames. the left is a navigator click on
"addresses" then Tables than your source file. There are your fields that may be
inserted.

then to insert->fields->other Database tab select Type .

Now insert all your fields.

Hit the formletter icon on Data Sources toolbar.

print.

Karl Volz

Alaska Experimental Forecast Facility
2811 Merrill Field Dr.