Re: Looking for hardware and the Debian Woody for HP-PA (pa-Risc)

Subject: Re: Looking for hardware and the Debian Woody for HP-PA (pa-Risc)
From: James Zuelow (e5z8652@zuelow.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 09:37:40 AKST

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 22:37:34 -0800
"Shortpier" <shortpier@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I need a couple of Card edge VRMs for a ComPuke Poliant 5000 (Quad
> PP200) have the 4 cpus but am lacking 2 VRMs to get this baby off
> the Ground. Any of you guys in any IT shops that are getting rid of
> any Compukes that have the VRMs could you let me know?

www.computersurplusoutlet.com has these VRMs from time to time,
www.teamexcess.com has had them from time to time as well (but you'll
need Internet Explorer to use their site and be very careful
purchasing RAM from them), and there is of course the old standby
www.computergeeks.com.

Anyhow:

--link may wrap--
http://www.computersurplusoutlet.com/viewproduct.asp?ProductID=CPU-VRMCEC
--link may wrap--

As for the Debian Woody CD's, I can burn you a copy of the ~200MB net
iso if you like. It is a bootable CD that will get a base system
installed, so you don't have to set up NFS on your network. After the
install, you just apt-get everything else from the network. I'll need
your mailing address (off list) if you want it, unless you're coming
down to Juneau anytime soon. (I used it for my C160 & it works
great.)

Cheers,

James