Re: 2nd mail server for IDEA tech line

Subject: Re: 2nd mail server for IDEA tech line
From: Richard McKinney (mckinney@gci.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 19:07:42 AKST

I may be able to bring a turkey or something but I am not sure.
Is this mail server the same one that we were talking about at the last
meeting?
The on with 4000 users on it?

I think the biggest issue moving that service off of windows and onto *nix
is the migration of the users.

Anybody have any suggestions of this sort of migration?

Rich