Re: FRIDAY LINUX after Turkey Day ?

Subject: Re: FRIDAY LINUX after Turkey Day ?
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 11:24:52 AKST

Note: Various members of the list sent various messages regarding
the subject.

I will bring the burner box. I do want to update and download
ditributions that are useful in the community. Please bring blank
CD's if you want something burned. There are others who have burning
capability also.

I hope to get a few projects completed, that is, working.

1. I have been wrestling with setting up an Internet firewall that
will automatically dial when hit by a request from the LAN.

2. I need to get the sound working on my laptop.

3. I need help getting drivers compiled for WiFi (laptop and
desktop).

4. I need an Internet firewall for DSL that will bring up the link
or drop it depending upon usage.

5. Well, many other things too.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska