Re: I just took the plunge...

Subject: Re: I just took the plunge...
From: Shortpier (shortpier@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 11:04:33 AKST

I have mandrake 9.0 (thanks Bill) but I am located in wassilla and don not
curently have plans for a trip to anchortown (Plus my burner is still packed
from my move.... Should have my complete network set up by a week from
friday and can make copies then).

On other notes any one with a big fat pipe do me a favor and download the
Debian woody for HP-PA? My pa-risc is way to old and I want to totaly gig
rid of hp-ux on this box?

Thanks in advance
Shortpier

10 mins, Bill Gates, and a Baseball Bat.... Is this to much to ask God?