(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: KURT BRENDGARD (brendgard@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 10:38:59 AKST

actualy, i had been looking at suses site, and red
hats, and and and. at one point i had found one of the
ones at comp on one of the sites but i forget which
one, it was a couple months ago. customcpu says they
have one and it has a linux folder on the drivers disk
but it sounds as if they need compiling, and im
planning on doing this over thanksgiving when i wont
have help, good or bad. i cant go looking around town
for lack of a car, so i figured maybe somebody had had
some experience with something around town perhaps. im
working on it still, im trying to make phone calls
around to see whats out there. maybe pyramid or
pcland? oh well, back to playing. (people think im
kidding when i tell them i get paid to play ;) )

oh yea stan, im still at the store but i figure taxi
service is outa the question. id have to go down town
afterwards, im staying at the inlet in down town for
now and thats outa the way for peeps. but thanks for
the though.

                        kurt