Re: Asset management software

Subject: Re: Asset management software
From: graham brookins (graham@brookinsconsulting.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 20:19:56 AKST

George,

gnu.org says that "irm - a gpl asset tracking system for it depts. and
helpdesks"
http://www.gnu.org/directory/Business_and_Productivity/special/irm.html

the homepage link link is bad. there is a sourceforge.net project.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/irm/

a very nice project page is located at : http://irm.schoenefeld.org/

online (development) demo: http://irm.schoenefeld.org/demo.phtml
fyi! i could only log in as a guest with a limited feature set.

//graham

At 07:04 PM 11/21/2002 -0900, George A. Dowding wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am looking for some open source asset management software. Basicly
>I need to keep track of a lot of pc's and servers, as well as some
>software licenses. I haven't seen much at freachmeat or sourceforge.
>Anybody know of anthing of that nature?
>
>--
>Thanks,
>George