(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 15:01:47 AKST

I'm not familiar with the idebus=66 parameter, but you should be to add
it to the line after hdc=ide-scsi similarly to:

kernel /boot/vmlinux-2.4.18-14 root = LABEL=/ hdc=ide-scsi idebus=66

You might want to try the following first. You can edit the boot line at
boot time. When the 'splash screen' shows up, type 'a' and the kernel
boot line will be brought up in an editing mode. You can add the idebus
parameter and hit return to continue the boot. It won't save this
change, so if it doesn't work, just reboot.

If it doesn't work, note where it stopped and any error messages. You
can then post the information here and see if anyone can help.