webmail software

Subject: webmail software
From: Anthony Valentine (amv@akvalentine.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 17:34:53 AKST

Hello everyone,

I looking to setup my mail server with webmail software. Unfortunately,
I have no idea which package to use. I've been browsing freshmeat, but
there are so many to choose from, I'm a bit overwhelmed.

Can anyone recommend a package? My only real reqirement, you know aside
from being able to access it via the web, is to be secure.

Thanks in advance!

Anthony Valentine

--
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
that would also stop you from doing clever things.