Re: wysiwyg HTML editor

Subject: Re: wysiwyg HTML editor
From: Dan Wolf (dan-wolf@gci.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 21:04:59 AKDT

You might want to try Quanta, or Bluefish. I am not sure I really believe=
=20
there is such a beast as a wysiwyg HTML editor. HTML has a tendency to lo=
ok=20
different on different size monitors as well as how the tags are interpre=
ted=20
by the various browsers. At least that has been my experience. Both Quant=
a=20
(http://quanta.sourceforge.net) and Bluefish (http://bluefish.openoffice.=
nl)=20
come on SUSE and I believe Mandrake distros.=20
~Dan