Re: Free hard drives to a good home! (fwd)

Subject: Re: Free hard drives to a good home! (fwd)
From: James Zuelow (e5z8652@zuelow.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 13:09:14 AKDT

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Frashii wrote:

> Heya all :)
>
> Cleaning out my computer room recently left me with a pile of hard
> drives... no idea if they work, but I probably wouldn't have kept them if
> they didn't.
>
> So, here, on a first come, first serve, basis is a list of drives I am
> giving away to a good home.

I see that a lot of the hard drives are smallish SCSI drives. While I
would love to have them down here in Juneau, there's another possibility:

http://www.openbsd.org/want.html

If you look on their North America section, specifically the Motorola 68k
section, you'll see 1-4GB SCSI drives.

Send a few their way and you might get your name on the back of the next
CD. :)

Cheers,

James