Re: [aklug-ops] Meetings

Subject: Re: [aklug-ops] Meetings
From: James Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 01:17:38 AKDT

Yes, we try to have what we call a 'Lab Session' or 'Friday linux' on a
weekly basis. It is almost a mini-installfest at times and all are
welcome. It runs from 6-ish till 11-ish at IDEA, 200 Center Ct.. Turn
East on Potter from C st, South on B st, about 1 block down on the left
you will find Center Ct. IDEA is straight back, we are around back.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=200+centre+court&city=anchorage&state=ak&zipcode=&homesubmit.x=39&homesubmit.y=11

As for the mailing list, you should change to the regular AKLUG list at:

http://www.lib.uaa.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/lists.cgi,

The Ops list is for discussion of projects people in the group are
working on to get off the main list. Only a few people are signed up and
traffic can be pretty sparse.

See you there,
Jim Gribbin