Re: aklug Digest V1 #171

Subject: Re: aklug Digest V1 #171
From: Frederick J Polsky v1.0 (fred@fredbox.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 09:19:02 AKDT

Albeit slow, unlike San Francisco there is still a tech market here.
Your chances of getting a job washing windows, much less installing
Windows or anything Linux in San Fransisco are nil given current
conditions there.

The mixed blessing of Alaska missing the dot-com boom is that we missed
the dot-com bust, too.

On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 09:12, aklug@aklug.org wrote:

> From: "damien hull" <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
> Subject: Moving
> Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 12:32:00 -0800
>

> Because the tech market here in Anchorage is so slow I am Moving to San
> Francisco. I plan on moving in January. I'm hoping I will be able to get a
> Linux job there.

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --
-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part