Moving

Subject: Moving
From: damien hull (dhull@digitaloverload.net)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 12:32:00 AKDT

Because the tech market here in Anchorage is so slow I am Moving to San
Francisco. I plan on moving in January. I'm hoping I will be able to get a
Linux job there.

I DON'T DO WINDOWS!

Before I move I will be getting rid of most of my computer collection. I've
got pentium workstations, an 8 port kvm, 19" steel rack, etc...

I haven't gone through all of my stuff yet but some of it should start
showing up at the Friday night meetings. The first to go will be the free
stuff.

I'll post a full list of what I have soon.

I may not make it to this Friday nights meeting but I should make it to the
rest of them.

Damien Hull
www.digitaloverload.net