SSL and Domains (OT)

Subject: SSL and Domains (OT)
From: Kate Schneider (schneider@ferocitydesign.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 15:04:48 AKDT

Hi there. Your presence at the IT con (and Chris' Samba presentation) spurred
my subscription to your fine group. Onward...

I want to make very sure that I don't give Thawte more than they need and so am
requesting the advice of someone who has done what I'm about to do before.
I've got one main domain (say, www.mydomain.com) and a subsidiary (virtual)
domain (other.mydomain.com) running. I am required to have two unique site
certs, one per domain, in order to run secure directories on each domain, yes?

Thanks,
Kate