Netgear wireless

Subject: Netgear wireless
From: Mehran (cf680@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 04:58:27 AKDT

Hi all:

I have netgear wireless 802.11b model FM114P, and
trying to make it work with my laptop and desktop
running SuSe 8.1. So far no luck, "On windows O/S no
problem". both have detected the cards, but no
connection. When I run ifup on desktop it gives me:
"Starting DHCP client Daemon on eth1 ........... no IP
addres yet ....backgrounding."
For my desktop should I configure
etc/sysconfig/network/wireless, and how should I
define parameters

For laptop should I configure etc/pcmcia/wireless
option.
Any help is appreciated.

Regards Mehran