Belkin KVMs & LINUX

Subject: Belkin KVMs & LINUX
From: Robert Swift (bswift@customcpu.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 18:01:43 AKDT

Hello All,
    First a big thank you to all the AKLUG folks at the IT EXPO. Everyone was very helpful. Mike's presentation on Webmin was well done and informative. Unfortunately I had to return to work and was unable to take part in the Samba presentation...... Here's my question...... I run several boxes and share my monitor/keyboard(P/S2)/mouse(P/S2) with a Belkin 4 port E series KVM. Whenever I switch from the linux box to a windows box the mouse goes berserk. I have tried different rodents and all have the same prob. I have a removable drive rack in the linux box and when I switch to windows the mouse is normal...... has anyone else encountered this...... is there anything I might try as far as X or mouse parameters.......TIA

Bob