RE: Small business owners and those new to linux

Subject: RE: Small business owners and those new to linux
From: Mark-Nathaniel Weisman (mark@outlander.us)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 15:37:18 AKDT

Mike,
  That's a real "shot in the arm" as far as the article you suggested.
Man, if we could get that in front of our managers, and get them to
believe..... The article really puts the focus on where it needs to be
regarding the deployment of Linux in the enterprise. Good find! I've
captured the whole thing, going to turn it into a .pdf doc for me.

His humble servant,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman
President
Outland Domain Group Consulting