This email account protected by Knock Knock your address is being evaluated.

Subject: This email account protected by Knock Knock your address is being evaluated.
ericc@sinbad.net
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 22:05:32 AKDT

My email is protected and holds unsolicited email while I evaluate the sender. If
you feel you have been denied in error, please consider contacting me via another
method to make sure I authorize you to send me email. There is no point in sending
additional emails as they will be ignored until you have been approved or denied..

This email account is protected by KnockKnock. KnockKnock is a new
generation of email management designed to eliminate unwanted email
before downloading it to your system. To learn how you can get control
of your email go to http://www.knockmail.com.

Using KnockKnock you have total control over who comes in and who goes
away. All automaticly! KnockKnock allows you to ask Who's There, before
you download.

KnockKnock is a product created by Sinbad Network Communications, Inc.
All rights reserved.