[ot] the big bang(sale)

Subject: [ot] the big bang(sale)
From: Newnham (newnham@gci.net)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 14:29:59 AKDT

I have sold just about everything I posted earlier. Now i need to get rid of some more stuff. Im gonna just list everything in this one email and get it over with..

1 headboard for a queensize bed. very nice condition. $100 (Best Offer) comes with frame but no bolts. an easy trip to the hardware store will solve that

1 5 drawer dresser, very nice. $50 (best offer) both dresser and headboard are beautiful.

1 medium 5 drawer dresser $20 (best offer)

1 4 drawer metal dresser $20 (best offer)

1 5 shelf book shelf (best offer)

1 awsome above the monitor hutch (best offer)

1 large tv stand (best offer)

1 round table and 4 chairs (best offer)

1 larrge 4 drawer filing cabinet ( best offer)

! simple computer desk( best offer).

1 microwave (best offer)

All this stuff is best offer and needs to go, I siold my motorcycle for 250 which I had listed for 400$. so I am pretty soft on prices cause Im leaving state.

I am holding a moving sale this weekend, shoot me an email if you want the address.