[ot[ Motorcycle..need to get rid of it.

Subject: [ot[ Motorcycle..need to get rid of it.
From: Newnham (newnham@gci.net)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 16:02:36 AKDT

I am getting kind of desperate on this, I don't want to toss it and i can't take it with me. And I put to much time in it to jusst give away.

I have a 1970 rt1 360 motorbike. I got it from a friend seized and I fixed it up. I was askine 400$ plus you gotta pay for a muffler I bid on ebay, but its only 35$ including shipping.

The bike is not pretty, but it rins well. the muffler had a hole in it and I patched it with some sheet metal and fire[lace high pressure caulk. I am pretty much taking any offers at all. it has to go so the 400$ is not even close to firm. electrical system works, but it needs a new battery and lights, and the tail light needs replacing. In runs and shiffts fine. I have a set of noew gaskets here and a backup carburator. I also have the clymer repair manual for it. If you know anyone that needs a bike let me know. It has to go

thanks
Will Newnham