Handspring and evloution

Subject: Handspring and evloution
From: George A. Dowding (dowdingg@mazzy.math.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 11:36:51 AKDT

Has anyone be able to synchronize their palm/handspring using Suse
Linux or FreeBSD through the USB device? I have a lot of questions
for that person.

My major question for evolution is that when I go to the "tools->pilot
settings" menu I get a dialogue indicating that the "Gnome pilot tools
are not installed". Does anyone know exactly what it wants? I have
installed pretty much all of the Gnome pilot stuff that I can find.

For BSD I suspect the biggest issues is connection through USB. If
that is possible, then I expect that I will be able to use the gnome
apps without a problem.

--
Thanks,
George