RE: RE: Open Office and MySQL

Subject: RE: RE: Open Office and MySQL
From: James Zuelow (jamesz@ideafamilies.org)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 13:13:09 AKDT

Thanks James & Leif. I grabbed it from James' site. Don't know why the
Polish site doesn't work for me. The mysteries of the internet.

Looks nice, especially if the forms are easy to put together with BASIC.
I'll have to find an OpenOffice BASIC reference somewhere & read up on just
exactly what you can do with the forms, and how to generate reports. Lots
of potential!

Cheers,

James