friday get together?

Subject: friday get together?
From: Steven (slong@ideafamilies.org)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 21:44:37 AKDT

    Good News!!
Brian Tracy has opened the door for us again. Friday Linux at 200 Centre
Court, I.D.E.A. Tech Building.
East of "C" street, south of Potter Drive.
If you go south on "B" street from Potter, it's the second left and is
called "200 Centre Court. If you go south on "A" street along the fence
behind the buildings, then you look for the dumpster and the lights will be
on.

Our class runs till 5:30 P.M, but you're welcome to come see what we do.
We won't be able to stay still Midnight :-((

Steven Long,
I.D.E.A. Student