Re: Mandrake 9.0 Released

Subject: Re: Mandrake 9.0 Released
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 17:31:09 AKDT

Greg Madden was on the phone w/ me this PM. He intended to put up a note
about maybe a dry run of the IT EXPO setups at IDEA this Friday evening.
I think he was packing for a trip and didn't get the message up.

Is Friday evening of use to you?
We have really good bandwidth, and plenty of floor space.
Brian Tracy wants to meet more AKLUGers, so maybe more than the usual
"Friday Linux" crowd might make it :-))