Linux + 1st National Bank Alaska online statements ??

Subject: Linux + 1st National Bank Alaska online statements ??
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 21:59:43 AKDT

Customer service at fNBA told me that their system tests for Internet
Explorer, so Linux can't be used (for commercial accounts).

Now I get an email that seems to say monthly statements for personal
checking accounts are just downloadable .PDFs. If so, this SuSE box
should do fine.

Has anyone else been through this already? Comments?

What is the level of security observed for this institution's online
system?

Ya, I know the only ones who might answer "in the clear" are the ones
who probably don't know more than I, so private replies are welcome. :-)

Thanks.

Stanley Long
337-2303 work
337-6161 house