Re: REVOLUTION OS ?

Subject: Re: REVOLUTION OS ?
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 20:17:00 AKDT

That would be cool, if someone has TV-in. I have a generic BTTV (?)
card TV-in card that I know works in Windows, never tried it in Linux,
but I have seen drivers floating around that should work.. if someone
doesn't already have a working TV-in solution, this could be a fri-night
project, either on my machine or someone else's.

Or if we are short on time or can't get drivers in Linux, I have the
driver CD for Windows as well.. <duck!> ;)

What's the copyright status of the film? Is it open to copying? Would we
need to try and get permission?

Justin