Re: RH 7.3 and C++ Newbie Alert

Subject: Re: RH 7.3 and C++ Newbie Alert
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 21:39:26 AKDT

Two things might be going on.. both of which have gotten me before.. :)

the file might not be marked executable.. in that case, do 'chmod +x a.out'

also, you might need to specify that the a.out is to be run from your
current directory, otherwise when it doesn't find it in /bin/,
/usr/bin/, etc it will say 'command not found' in that case, make sure
you execute it with './a.out' instead of just 'a.out'

Justin