Got any Java Dudes out there? Got a package installation question

Subject: Got any Java Dudes out there? Got a package installation question
From: Arnaldo Riquelme (ajr@dynacap.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 07:52:11 AKDT

Netbeans works a little different than when using just the JDK. It ignores
anything you set in the CLASSPATH environment.
All you have to do is mount the directory where
the i/o package is located into the filesystem tab. Then you import the
package in your code.
For instance lets say that the class you want to use is on
c:\dev\com\mypackage\doio.class, then
you want to mount c:\dev in the filesystem tab and do the import in your
code "import com.mypacakpage.doio;"

If you just starting out I'd recommend downloading the jdk and jedit
www.jedit.org.

Later

Arnie