Re: Mapping Multiple Keystrokes to one Key

Subject: Re: Mapping Multiple Keystrokes to one Key
From: Tim Johnson (tim@johnsons-web.com)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 14:51:10 AKDT

* W.D.McKinney <deem@wdm.com> [020901 10:14]:

> LDP has a HOWTO.
> See http://www.wdm.com/LDP/HOWTO/Keyboard-and-Console-HOWTO.html
> Hope it helps.

  Thanks Dee, and thanks also to James for the links.

  I don't see that there is any way to assign multiple
  sequences from a cursory read, but I think I do see
  ways to add new virtual function keys and a new modifier,
  that's valuable in itself.

  I will have to try that as soon as it starts raining
  again.

  Cheers
  -tim-