Re: Free to good home

Subject: Re: Free to good home
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 21:54:38 AKDT

Greetings Jon and everybody,

I have been looking for a print server for the Mabel T. Caverly
Senior Center. From what I gather, the Intel NetPort uses TCP/IP
over ethernet. There may be a software issue, but if you don't have
any other takers, drop it off at 1111 E 5th between 9am and noon or
1pm and 4pm Monday through Friday. Mention my name, Fielder, thanks.
fgd.