snort/acid

Subject: snort/acid
From: Don Leeper (dleeper@mckinleycapital.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 12:54:03 AKDT

I was wondering if someone could give me some advice with something. I use
Redhat 7.2 for OS and run snort with and acid front that connects to a mysql
database. My problem is that I did an update through Redhat Network, (it was
a php update) and it crashed my acid frontend. Looks like everything is
running but it just doesn't like the php update it got or something. Can
someone give me your thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Here is the exact error on my acid front end: "PHP ERROR: Incompatible
version: Version 4.1.2 of PHP is too old. Please upgrade to version 4.0.4 or
later"
Notice, it is a newer version, not older. Thanks again.

Don Leeper