Re: Fri Linux

Subject: Re: Fri Linux
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 18:23:02 AKDT

My oops, I misunderstood when we couldn't be there. I'll gather up my
stuff and be over.

Might have man 8.2 too, I'll check

--
Jim Gribbin

Phone (907) 277-7338 Fax (907) 277-7339

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar -- -- File: signature.asc -- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part