Re: GNOME screensaver

Subject: Re: GNOME screensaver
From: Jacob Gemmell (evilbob@SDF.LONESTAR.ORG)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 15:54:30 AKDT

Goto a terminal window.
Type in "xscreensaver-demo"

This brings up the configuration screen for the xscreensaver daemon. You
can go through the Gnome Control Center, but this works easier and you can
use it in any window manager.

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, FeLoNiouS MoNK wrote:

> Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:23:46 -0800
> From: FeLoNiouS MoNK <codered@gci.net>
> To: aklug@aklug.org
> Subject: GNOME screensaver
>
> hey all .. simple question but i still cant get the answer ... I am
> runnin GNOME/twm .. but i cant figure out where the freakin screensaver
> option is... i want to extend the time but i cant find it.... also ..
> just as an addon question .. where is the screensaver for the shells
> conf file? .. the second question doesnt need to be answered but i am
> really gettin annoyed wit my X .... anywayz .. Thanx in Advance....

evilbob@sdf.lonestar.org

Remember, if you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day; but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.