Re: GNOME screensaver

Subject: Re: GNOME screensaver
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 12:20:28 AKDT

Are you referring to the Gnome Control Panel? Settings in the menu or
gnomecc from the command line.

On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 09:23, FeLoNiouS MoNK wrote:
> hey all .. simple question but i still cant get the answer ... I am runnin GNOME/twm .. but i cant figure out where the freakin screensaver option is... i want to extend the time but i cant find it.... also .. just as an addon question .. where is the screensaver for the shells conf file? .. the second question doesnt need to be answered but i am really gettin annoyed wit my X .... anywayz .. Thanx in Advance....

Jim Gribbin
Anchorage Jewelry Supply
700 W Fireweed Lane
Anchorage, AK  99503

Phone (907) 277-7338 Fax (907) 277-7339

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar -- -- File: signature.asc -- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part