Re: Is Linux or Windows easier to intall?

Subject: Re: Is Linux or Windows easier to intall?
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 18:12:24 AKDT

On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 20:31, Jim Gribbin wrote:
> Wasn't someone looking for ammunition to help convince their boss to
> look at changing?
>
> http://www.idg.net/go.cgi?id=726332
>
> --
> Jim Gribbin

I don't need an article to clue me in ;-) I formatted a perfectly good
Debian KDE workstation because a friend of the wife needed a replacement
box, the catch ..needed to have W98 on it. It was a painful experience,
(still in recovery,12 steppin my way through) not to mention W98 missing
drivers that GNU/Linux has available. What a switch :)

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.