Re: Postscript question

Subject: Re: Postscript question
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 14:03:07 AKDT

Mike, pull up a little graphic program called "xv".
Grab a picture w/ it and hit the "SAVE" button.
It shows what type picture you have, and 19 possible alternatives :-)

SuSE has xv it in the commercial directory, though it is shareware (and
free-to-use if not for commercial livelihood. Source code costs a
whopping $15.