RE: Helpdesk software for Linux?

Subject: RE: Helpdesk software for Linux?
From: Brad Bice (rbb@alaskapacific.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 14:06:34 AKDT

Hi Jim,
Good to hear from you again. I checked out phphelpdesk and it is a bit =
limited for what I need. The trouble ticket design is fine, but we want =
a solution area, a lending library and inventory tracking. We might be =
able to get our webmaster (who's pretty good with php), to add these. =
But it would be nice have it in one package. We don't mind paying for =
the right solution. I am looking for an alternative to Trackit by Blue =
Ocean. It's built on windoze and their new web interface requires IIs =
which is insecure and best and a piece of crap at worst. =20

Thanks for your help.

Brad Bice
Systems Administrator
Alaska Pacific University